Springfield Plastic Surgeon Dr. Glen Brooks
The most important component in attaining high-quality plastic surgery results for residents of Hartford and Springfield is the cosmetic plastic surgeon they choose. Dr. Glen Brooks has been practicing since 1992 and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is Harvard trained and locally based. His Massachusetts practice was named "Best Place for Cosmetic Surgery" in the Valley Advocate Readers' Poll for 2009, 2011, and 2012.
The ideal candidate for cosmetic surgery recognizes specific aspects of his or her appearance that can be improved. This may give added confidence in the workplace, help him or her look as youthful as they feel, or give a psychological boost.
In our practice, we will use the safest and most advanced technology to achieve the best possible surgical outcomes. Training, experience, and reputation are essential aspects of a positive experience with plastic surgery.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1994
- Harvard University/New England Deaconess/Beth Israel Hospital (Plastic Surgery), 1992
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital (General Surgery), 1990
- University of Rochester (MD), 1984
- Northwestern University (BA), 1980
- Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA
- Holyoke Hospital, Holyoke, MA
- Mercy Hospital, Springfield, MA
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic Surgery
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons (President 2007)
- Hampden County Medical Society
To find out more about your plastic surgery options, request a consultation online with Dr. Brooks or call his office on the Longmeadow Town Green at (413) 565-4400. Patients visit him from Springfield, Hartford, and other Western Massachusetts cities.
Find Dr. Glen Brooks on Google +