Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Leah M. Kenney
Leah Kenney has worked closely with Dr. Brooks as his Physician Assistant (PA) since 1998. A PA is a medical professional trained to practice medicine as part of physician/PA team. Leah assists in the office and hospital in the care of patients who visit them in Massachusetts from Hartford and Springfield for plastic surgery.
Leah is dedicated to making our patients’ experience with plastic surgery as easy and comfortable as possible. She will participate in your care beginning with your initial consultation and throughout your Springfield cosmetic plastic surgery and post-operative course. Leah also performs a number of procedures in our office, such as wrinkle filler injections and lasers. She is also a trainer for BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM®.
Leah was a founding member and a past president of the Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants and served as the American Academy of Physician Assistants’ Liaison to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (1998)
- Springfield College, Bachelor of Science (1998)
- Springfield College/Baystate Health System, Physician Assistant Certificate (1998)
- Springfield College, Master of Science (2008)
- Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants (Past President)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Massachusetts Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- American College of Clinicians
To meet Leah Kenney PA-C or board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Glen Brooks, request a consultation online or call the office on the Longmeadow Town Green at (413) 565-4400. Patients visit from Springfield, Hartford, and other Western Massachusetts cities.Back to Top