We welcome you to Spa on the Green, a medical day spa in Massachusetts located upstairs in the fully restored, 200-year-old historic building that is also the home of Dr. Glen Brooks' cosmetic surgery practice. Our mission is to provide the highest quality services and medical-grade skin care to our Massachusetts and Connecticut clients not only in our medical practice but also in our medical spa. We strive to provide a relaxing and educational environment while delivering an exceptional level of customer service. We invite you to relax and enjoy your time with us.
To learn more about the services available at Spa on the Green, request a consultationrequest a consultation online or call the office of Dr. Glen Brooks on the Longmeadow Town Green at (413) 565-2405.
Whether you're a patient of Dr. Brooks and his PAs, Leah Kenney and Julia Boucher, or simply visiting our spa from Springfield or Hartford, we welcome you to get started with a skin care consult. Our aestheticians look forward to helping you choose from the following spa services:
- Facials and Skin Care Treatments: After a personalized consultation and skin analysis, we can perform a variety of facials, including deep-cleansing and anti-aging facials to assist in healthy skin care.
- Peels: You can choose from a variety of chemical peels by BrookskinMD to rejuvenate your skin, treat stubborn acne, and restore a radiant glow.
- Laser Hair Removal: You can enjoy freedom from shaving, waxing and plucking with laser treatments to remove unwanted hair from most any part of your body. While most effective for removing dark hair from light skin, our laser can be adjusted to work effectively on a variety of hair and skin combinations with little or no discomfort.
- Waxing: Get immediate results from our full range of affordable waxes for your face, arms, legs, bikini area, and more. Forget about the daily grind of shaving your legs, or remove facial hair that makes you self-conscious.
- Clinical Skin Care Products: We offer only carefully selected clinical skin care products to help our patients maintain the improvements gained through our cosmetic surgery procedures or minimally invasive skin care and laser treatments, as well as to provide daily skin care.
- Microdermabrasion: This skin resurfacing treatment goes beyond at-home exfoliation to reawaken dull, tired-looking skin. Microdermabrasion uses a spray of rough but very fine crystals to slough away the outermost layer of dead skin cells, leaving you fresh and rejuvenated. With repeated treatments, microdermabrasion can reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial scars. Completely non-invasive, most people find microdermabrasion to be a relaxing, enjoyable addition to their regular skin care routines.