Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Springfield Dermal Filler Skin Rejuvenation
Today there’s no reason to let facial folds, lines, and wrinkles give away your age. Our patients from Springfield to Hartford choose skin rejuvenation with modern dermal fillers to look younger without surgery. Being some of the most experienced providers of esthetic services in Western Massachusetts, Dr. Glen Brooks and Julia Boucher, PA-C, skillfully perform these and other non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments.
To find out more about our complete offering of dermal fillers, request a consultation online with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Glen Brooks or call his office on the Longmeadow Town Green at (413) 565-4400.
Before & After Photos
Fillers Case #148
Fillers Case #152
Radiesse to correct deep lines of the nasiolabial folds, oral commissure, malar prominence.
After photos taken 3 months post-injection.
Fillers Case #149
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Dermal fillers replace volume that is lost under the skin as collagen production decreases over the years. Women and men visit Dr. Brooks from Springfield and Hartford for skin rejuvenation with no downtime. These simple treatments are an effective, non-surgical way to correct early signs of aging that appear on your face, such as:
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds) that run from the nose to the sides of the mouth
- Marionette lines that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin
- Loss of volume in the cheeks
- Loss of volume in the lips
Earn discounts for future treatments with your favorite products. By joining the Brilliant Distinctions program, you'll compile points each time you get injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic or JUVÉ®, purchase SkinMedica® products, or shop from the Brilliant Distinctions Mall.Learn More
A Diamond-Level Provider
Dr. Glen Brooks and Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery are distinguished as an Allergan Diamond Status provider, a prestigious honor recognizing the top 3% of practices offering BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers in the United States.
Some of our fillers also can effectively sculpt and plump thin lips and fill in superficial scars, such as those caused by acne or chicken pox. You can achieve even more impressive results by choosing a combination of a dermal filler and BOTOX® Cosmetic, which can help the improvements last longer as well.
A wide variety of injectable fillers are available from Dr. Brooks, including:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is a groundbreaking product that is the first filler approved by the FDA specifically for adding volume to the cheeks and mid-face area. The thick gel is injected deeper than other fillers and lasts longer – up to 2 years.1
- Restylane®, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, and BELOTERO BALANCE® are all made from hyaluronic acid. These synthetic, non-allergenic, temporary fillers last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the product and individual factors.
- RADIESSE® is a long lasting deep dermal filler made with calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. It stimulates your body to produce new collagen around the injection area.
- Sculptra® is poly-L-Lactic acid (PLLA) hydrogel filler used primarily to replace lost volume for sagging cheeks and folds.
Instead of treatments with fillers, Dr. Brooks might suggest a facial cosmetic surgery procedure such as a face lift or brow lift if you have more advanced signs of aging or poor skin tone. During your consultation, he will ask you to describe the improvements you’d like to see and will describe your treatment options. Dr. Brooks and his staff strive to exceed each patient’s expectations while providing the highest quality of care.
Dr. Brooks and Julia perform these simple treatments by injecting tiny doses of the product directly into the targeted areas with a fine needle. Although most patients can barely feel the treatment, local or topical anesthesia is available for greater comfort. Afterwards, you can resume your normal daily activities without downtime or restrictions on activity.
Our fillers are so popular because the improvements are immediate, yet subtle and natural. You can stop by for a quick treatment and look great for that night’s social event. Visit Dr. Brooks to find out about the many non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments he offers.
1 Jones D, Murphy DK, Volumizing hyaluronic acid filler for midface volume deficit: 2-year results from a pivotal single-blind randomized controlled study, Dermatol Surg. 2013 Nov; 39(11):1602-12.