Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
We welcome you to Spa on the Green, a medical day spa in Massachusetts located upstairs in the fully restored, 200-year-old historic building that is also the home of Dr. Glen Brooks’ cosmetic surgery practice. Our mission is to provide the highest quality services and medical-grade skin care to our clients. We strive to provide a relaxing and educational environment while delivering an exceptional level of customer service. We invite you to relax and enjoy your time with us.
Our Physician Assistant
Julia Boucher combines her extensive experience as a certified physician assistant with her friendly personality to make our patients feel at ease. Recognized as a leader in her field, Julia looks forward to meeting you.Meet The Staff
Menu of Services
Whether you’re a patient of Dr. Brooks or one of his Physician Assistants, or simply visiting our spa from Springfield or greater Hartford, we welcome you to get started with a skin care consult. Our aestheticians look forward to helping you choose from the following spa services:
- Facials and Skin Care Treatments: After a personalized consultation and skin analysis, we can perform a variety of medical grade treatments to assist in healthy skin care.
- Peels: You can choose from a variety of chemical peels by BrookskinMD and SkinMedica to rejuvenate your skin and restore a radiant glow.
- Clinical Skin Care Products: We offer only carefully selected clinical skin care products to help our patients maintain the improvements gained through our cosmetic surgery procedures or minimally invasive skin care and laser treatments, as well as to provide daily skin care. We offer Alastin, BrookSkinMD and SkinMedica skin care.
- Microdermabrasion: This skin resurfacing treatment goes beyond at-home exfoliation to reawaken dull, tired-looking skin. Microdermabrasion uses a spray of rough but very fine crystals to slough away the outermost layer of dead skin cells, leaving you fresh and rejuvenated. With repeated treatments, microdermabrasion can reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial scars. Completely non-invasive, most people find microdermabrasion to be a relaxing, enjoyable addition to their regular skin care routines.
- Dermalinfusion: This noninvasive three in one skin resurfacing treatment simultaneously exfoliates, extracts and infuses the skin with condition specific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one step. Dermalinfusion treats acne, aging skin, dark spots, dry skin and instantly volumizes the skin up to 70%.
- Dermaplaning: This non-invasive chemical free treatment removes the top layers of the skin and vellus hairs leaving skin instantly soft and smooth with an incredible glow. Dermaplaning benefits include deeper product penetration, removal of vellus hairs that trap dirt and oils, smoother application of makeup, and a radiant, lit from within glow.
- Exilis Skin Tightening: This is a pain free, noninvasive procedure for both skin tightening and fat removal. No downtime with the latest radiofrequency and ultrasound technology.