Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
We welcome you to Spa on the Green, a medical day spa in Massachusetts located upstairs in the fully restored, 200-year-old historic building that is also the home of Dr. Glen Brooks’ cosmetic surgery practice. Our mission is to provide the highest quality services and medical-grade skin care to our Massachusetts and Connecticut clients not only in our medical practice but also in our medical spa. We strive to provide a relaxing and educational environment while delivering an exceptional level of customer service. We invite you to relax and enjoy your time with us.
Whether you’re a patient of Dr. Brooks and his PA, Julia Boucher, or simply visiting our spa from Springfield or greater Hartford, we welcome you to get started with a skin care consult. Our aestheticians look forward to helping you choose from the following spa services:
- Facials and Skin Care Treatments: After a personalized consultation and skin analysis, we can perform a variety of facials, including deep-cleansing and anti-aging facials to assist in healthy skin care.
- Peels: You can choose from a variety of chemical peels by BrookskinMD to rejuvenate your skin, treat stubborn acne, and restore a radiant glow.
- Laser Hair Removal: You can enjoy freedom from shaving, waxing and plucking with laser treatments that reduce unwanted hair on most any part of your body. While most effective for treating dark hair on light skin, our laser can be adjusted to work effectively on a variety of hair and skin combinations with little or no discomfort.
- Clinical Skin Care Products: We offer only carefully selected clinical skin care products to help our patients maintain the improvements gained through our cosmetic surgery procedures or minimally invasive skin care and laser treatments, as well as to provide daily skin care.
- Microdermabrasion: This skin resurfacing treatment goes beyond at-home exfoliation to reawaken dull, tired-looking skin. Microdermabrasion uses a spray of rough but very fine crystals to slough away the outermost layer of dead skin cells, leaving you fresh and rejuvenated. With repeated treatments, microdermabrasion can reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial scars. Completely non-invasive, most people find microdermabrasion to be a relaxing, enjoyable addition to their regular skin care routines.
- Ultra Femme: This non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment addresses stress incontinence, vaginal laxity and improves natural lubrication and sexual satisfaction. Using radiofrequency, it is non-invasive with no downtime.
- Exilis Skin Tightening: This is a pain free, noninvasive procedure for both skin tightening and fat removal. No downtime with the latest radiofrequency and ultrasound technology.
- Microneedling: This minimally invasive treatment rejuvenates the skin. We use a device with fine needles to create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, this triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin resulting in improved skin texture and firmness. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) can be added for additional growth factor enhanced facial rejuvenation.
- PRP Hair Restoration: For this treatment we use the patient’s own stem cells, process them so that only the enriched cells (Platelet Rich Plasma) remain then inject the PRP into the scalp to stimulate hair density.