Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
We offer a variety of professional-grade chemical peels, all administered under trained professional supervision. Whether you want a quick pick-me-up for your skin or you need professional help treating acne, our Longmeadow, MA med spa has an effective treatment that can help.
Our Menu of Peels
Because we offer such a variety of peels, we are ready to help you select the one that’s right for your skin and aesthetic goals. All of our medical-grade chemical peels come with products to be used at home after the procedure to enhance the results of your treatment. Choices include:
- BrookskinMD Glow Retexturing Peel: This peel, formulated with TCA, salicylic acid and azelaic acid, is designed to smooth skin texture and restore a polished, radiant, more youthful appearance. Painless with very minimal downtime, this peel can be performed every 4 to 6 weeks. GET GLOWING! $200 per peel; $550 for a package of 3 peels.
- BrookskinMD Quick Peel: This peel is a perfect pick-me-up for your skin. It requires zero downtime and can be performed on the same day as your big event. It helps to even skin texture while giving your skin a beautiful glow. $150 per peel.
- BrookskinMD Corrective Pigment Peel: This peel formulated with Lactic, Azelaic and Phytic acids is the ultimate in skin rejuvenation. This peel addresses sun damage, pigmentation and uneven skin texture. Best results are seen when performed in a series of three treatments spaced one month apart. $300 per peel; $750 for a package of 3 peels.
- BrookskinMD Moistupeel: A chemical peel made from moisturizers, our Moistupeel gently exfoliates and moisturizes simultaneously leaving the skin soft and smooth. This peel is painless with no downtime and immediately smooths the skin’s texture followed by an increase in skin hydration within two to three days. Appropriate for all skin types. $100 per peel.
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel: This peel is for mild to moderate skin imperfections. It helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture. You’ll see noticeable results after just one peel and compelling results after 3 to 6 peels. $200 per peel.
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel: This peel is for mild skin imperfections. The Illuminize Peel helps brighten the overall appearance of the skin. You’ll see radiant looking skin after just one peel. $150.00 per peel.
You can maintain your beautiful results at home with our clinical skin care products. We will help you pick from the many choices. If you’re interested in a dramatic facial rejuvenation, ask Dr. Brooks about your facial cosmetic surgery options.
Our Physician Assistant
Julia Boucher combines her extensive experience as a certified physician assistant with her friendly personality to make our patients feel at ease. Recognized as a leader in her field, Julia looks forward to meeting you.Meet The Staff
High Frequency: Experience the many benefits of High Frequency during your visit to the spa. High Frequency is safe and gentle with no downtime. It helps to enhance blood circulation, eliminate toxins and acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skincare-product absorption. Get this treatment alone, or add it on to your facial! Pricing starts at $20 for single treatments, $10 for treatments purchased with a facial (does not include cost of facial), and $90 for a package of 8 treatments.Back to Top