Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: Glen S. Brooks, MD
776 Longmeadow Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106
Phone: (413) 565-4400
Mon-Wed: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Julia Boucher began working for Dr. Brooks as a certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) in 2011. Julia works closely with Dr. Brooks in all aspects of his practice, including seeing patients in the office and assisting in the operating room during surgery.
In addition to assisting Dr. Brooks, Julia performs a variety of procedures in the office. She is trained in non-surgical options for facial rejuvenation, including Botox® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, Dysport®, and Restylane®. Julia also performs Profactional Therapy ™ and BBL™ BroadBand Light skin treatments. As a licensed aesthetician, she advises patients on proper medical skincare. Julia served on the board of the Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants as secretary from 2011–2014, as president from 2014–2016, and currently as past president.
Julia is on the board of the Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants, where she serves as Secretary. She is also a licensed aesthetician.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (2011)
- University of Massachusetts, Isenberg School of Management, Bachelor of Science in Management (2007)
- New England Center for Esthetics Education, Esthetics Certificate (2008)
- Springfield College, Physician Assistant Certificate and Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (2011)
- Association of Plastic Surgery Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Massachusetts Academy of Physician Assistants
To meet Julia Boucher or board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Glen Brooks, request a consultation online, or call our office on the Longmeadow Town Green at (413) 565-4400. Patients visit from Springfield, Hartford and other Western Massachusetts cities.Back to Top